BIG EXCITING NEWS FOR TRAFFIC MONSOON MEMBERS !

While working on getting everyone their wix sites and helping them start their campaigns just want to say Hi since you did not receive a email from me for a long time. No worries I have not abandon you it is just that there is much work to be done and I am trying really hard to get everything 100% finished. I am here never worry about that. (if you are waiting on me to reply to your message give me some more time and I will get to it)
 big exciting news for traffic monsoon
BIG EXCITING NEWS FOR TRAFFIC MONSOON MEMBERS !

*Over 25000 members are registering monthly, and we have now more then 2 million members.

*Alexa rank in the low 1100's and climbing!

*Now 100% Paypal approved and licensed in the USA as a true operating business offering a real service and so is covered by their 180 day digital services guarantee.

*Traffic Monsoon has its own Payment Processor

*The cash reserves have DOUBLED in the last 2 months, now well over 8 figures (reserves is money still left in the company if everyone stopped buying and just withdrew everything from their accounts until expiration of all adpacks.)

*More meetings launching worldwide, expanding now to China and Germany


So as you can see we truly have a good business model here. Traffic Monsoon is here to stay and pay for years. We just need to make it work for us. I am already making a fortune with this one and hope you will get to that stage soon.

Just wanted to say HI and remind you that I am here. Yes I am late and not delivering on my time stamps but so many people need help and I wanted to help them first.... Many new things coming stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trading Forex With Candlestick Charts

Its An Good Idea To Generate Your Own MLM Leads

Forex Training - How to Stop Your Losing Streaks in Forex Trading